CI Developer – Embedded, Technical specialist
Sweden / Gothenburg
Are you ready to be at the forefront of innovation in the automotive industry? Join the dynamic team as a CI Developer / Embedded Technical Specialist. In this role, you’ll be a crucial part of building test environments for cutting-edge platforms and programs. Your primary focus will involve designing hardware rigs for seamless integration with existing software and electronic domains. As a Developer in our team, you will contribute significantly to the further development of test activities, enabling test automation and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Develop test activities to facilitate test automation and Continuous Integration.
- Analyze CI runs, troubleshoot issues, and ensure the reliability and accuracy of testing processes.
- Create effective test automation strategies based on the analysis of test cases/results.
- Develop automated test scripts for core rigs, encompassing HIL testing and continuous integration environments.
- Conduct manual testing to validate the accuracy and efficiency of testing procedures.
- Design user-friendly GUIs and Power BI Dashboards for visualizing testing results and key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to seamlessly integrate testing solutions within the project development lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in similar areas with an embedded background.
- Prior experience and skills in Automotive Embedded areas with knowledge of CAN/LIN/Ethernet
- Experience in Scrum and working with remote teams across the globe
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
- Master’s degree in software engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Strong hands-on experience in Test Development and Test Automation.
- Worked with HIL rigs and automated test systems in Vector rigs.
- Proficient in Python programming.
- Hands-on experience in Robot Frameworks, CANalyzer, CANoe, and CAPL.
- Ability to work collaboratively, communicate effectively across teams, and present technical insights to stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- As the role is in Sweden, Gothenburg, you must live in Sweden and have a work permit already.
- Professional English in speaking and writing.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Fluent in Swedish in both speaking and writing.
- Live in Gothenburg
- Analytical ability
- Communicative (verbal and in writing)
- Energetic and Engaging
- Structural and Prioritization capability
- Data driven
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Join us in the fast-paced development environment that caters to engineers capable of quickly developing skills in new areas and effectively collaborating with and leading other engineers within a multidisciplinary/global team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com