HIL (Hardware-In-the-Loop) Hardware Engineer
Sweden / Gothenburg
We are seeking a highly skilled HIL Hardware Engineer with expertise in HIL setup and design for full vehicle integration, including ePowertrain, Chassis, Kinetics, and Body Domain. As an integral part of a team in a vehicle developing company, you will be responsible for designing hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) setups and routines for automated testing of automotive control systems. Your assignment will be to Extend the HIL team for motion control.
The team’s responsibilities are:
- Developing / maintaining of HIL HW.
- Running tests in HIL both manually and developing automated tests.
- Developing / maintaining of automation frameworks for automated HIL testing.
- At least +7 years of relevant automotive systems experience.
- Experience of HIL related work.
- Experience of automated testing.
- Skills from the following list is meriting: CANoe , DSA, Veristand, TPT, Python, Labview, SystemWeaver, Electrical engineering
- As the role is in Sweden, Gothenburg, you must live in Sweden and have a work permit already.
- Professional English in speaking and writing
- Fluent in Swedish in both speaking and writing.
- Live in Gothenburg
- High ability to work independently.
- Flexible – have ability to plan and to adapt to circumstances.
- Analytic mindset and good ability to perform fault tracing and Root Cause Analysis based on logged data.
- Be skilled in presenting issues and suggested solutions.
- Be a Team player.
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Join us in the fast-paced development environment that caters to engineers capable of quickly developing skills in new areas and effectively collaborating with and leading other engineers within a multidisciplinary/global team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org