Senior Data Visualization Engineer – Embedded, Technical Specialist
Sweden / Gothenburg
As a Senior Data Visualization Engineer, you will be a key player in building Visualization Dashboards for KPIs and status related to testing within the group. Your primary responsibility will be designing and developing Dashboards for KPIs and Status using Visualization Tools, ensuring accurate visualization by understanding and processing data from various sources.
- Discuss and analyze requirements from stakeholders.
- Analyze data sources to identify relevant data needed to meet requirements.
- Create Data Models required for visualization and obtain agreement from data owners.
- Develop APIs as required for data extraction.
- Design user-friendly GUIs and Power BI Dashboards to visualize testing results and key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to seamlessly integrate testing solutions within the project development lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in similar areas with an embedded background.
- Experience with Scrum and working with remote teams globally.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Master’s degree in software engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Experience with Power BI, Power Query, and DAX.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases, schema-less databases, and their use cases.
- Experience as a programmer/data modeler.
- Experience working with APIs as data sources.
- Experience with data visualization techniques and best practices.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and the analysis of their complexity, as well as working with large datasets.
- Basic familiarity with Grafana and Kibana.
- Ability to work collaboratively, communicate effectively across teams, and present technical insights to stakeholders.
- Experience from working with Agile development processes.
- Great team player with a passion for learning new things.
- As the role is in Sweden, Gothenburg, you must live in Sweden and have a work permit already.
- Professional English in speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Experience with Jira API and JQL.
- Fluent in Swedish in both speaking and writing.
- Live in Gothenburg
- Analytical ability
- Communicative (verbal and in writing)
- Energetic and Engaging
- Structural and Prioritization capability
- Data driven
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Join us in the fast-paced development environment that caters to engineers capable of quickly developing skills in new areas and effectively collaborating with and leading other engineers within a multidisciplinary/global team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org