VIL (Vehicle In Loop) Test Automation Engineer
Sweden / Gothenburg
Are you an engineer seeking a challenging role in design and development? We are seeking a person for a position within the Electrical and Electronics Integration CoE, focusing on Vehicle Programs within Engineering Research and Development.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for designing and developing validation documentation, software, SIL models, HIL models, test scripts, and components. This role involves Verification and Validation of Full vehicle systems integration, contributing to HIL Verification & Validation projects from design to delivery of cutting-edge systems.
This position would be working within Engineering Research and Development area of the motor developing company and specifically on Vehicle Programs.
- Analyze Continuous Integration (CI) runs and identify and troubleshoot issues to ensure the reliability and accuracy of testing processes.
- Create, document, and execute manual test cases for Autonomous
- Design, development and problem resolution of new and existing software
- Support development of automated test scripts for the core rig, encompassing both VIL testing and continuous integration environments.
- Conduct manual testing to validate the accuracy and efficiency of the testing procedures.
- Automation test framework for CI\CD based Verification and Validation testing
- Supervision of the VIL structure Integrating the system into the Continuous Integration Toolchain (Jenkins).
- Develop validation product/system practices and procedures for advanced industry
- Responsible for test execution (automated and manual) using Vehicle In the Loop test environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of testing solutions within the project development lifecycle.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience of relevant automotive systems.
- Experience in developing and maintaining VIL, system verification test cases and test
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, Vector tools other popular automotive tools
- Experience in building and using HIL test setups (dSpace and relevant tools), system level test benches and CAN / LIN / Automotive Ethernet network verification tools (e.g. CANoe, CANalyzer etc.)
- Test automation and scripting languages and tools (MATLAB, Python, Jenkins, ECU-Test, AutomationDesk or similar)
- Expert in TestNG, Maven, Cucumber, Junit, GitHub, Postman, Selenium Webdriver, WebdriverIO, MySQL, JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience in plant modeling (Electrical Motors, High Voltage Battery Systems, Vehicle Dynamics and Thermal System) – you deeply understand mechanical and electrical systems.
- Expertise in Test Automation using Python and Robot Framework
- As the role is in Sweden, Gothenburg, you must live in Sweden and have a work permit already.
- Professional English in speaking and writing.
- Fluent in Swedish in both speaking and writing.
- Live in Gothenburg
- Analytical ability
- Communicative (verbal and in writing)
- Energetic and Engaging
- Structural and Prioritization capability
- Data driven
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Join us in the fast-paced development environment that caters to engineers capable of quickly developing skills in new areas and effectively collaborating with and leading other engineers within a multidisciplinary/global team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com